Table formulas

Old June 2nd 20, 05:15 AM
Bernadette Vincent Bernadette Vincent is offline

Default Table formulas

Hello,

I'm looking for a formula to add the number of the eft and the numbers above in each cell in at WORD table. I have tried =SUM(LEFT,ABOVE), but it gives me an error message...

Any help most welcome, Thank you :-)

Table Formulas Tiffyjo Tables 0 April 22nd 08 09:56 PM
Using Formulas in a Table TJ Tables 4 August 29th 07 11:00 PM
TABLE - Formulas? WordPerfect User Needs Help New Users 3 August 10th 07 04:43 AM
Formulas in a Table User Microsoft Word Help 1 October 2nd 06 10:45 PM
Formulas in a Table corkman New Users 1 September 8th 05 01:27 AM