Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Tiffyjo Tiffyjo is offline

Default Table Formulas

I am using Word 2003.

I am working on a form for a probate inventory. I have a table on each page
for each Schedule, where I have it adding the numbers in the last column to
insert the total in the correct cell. There is a page at the very end of the
document, which is a summary, so it will say Schedule A = $_____. I want the
total of each Schedule to be inserted on this summary page. All of them work
correctly by placing a bookmark on each page and then using the formula
=SUM(SchedAE2:E11) - or whatever the bookmark & cell reference is for that
particular table.

I am having a problem with two calculations. I have two tables on one page
and have bookmarked each one separately (SchedE & SchedE1). On the first
table on the page (SchedE) I have inserted a formula to get 50% of a total
(=C7*.5). This works fine on that table, but when I try using the formula on
the last summary page, I get an error message. I am also getting an error
message when I try to use a formula to get the total from the second table on
the page (SchedE1) to transfer to the summary page.

Is there a way to just tell Word to put whatever value is in cell X on
SchedE or SchedE1 in another cell (the appropriate cell on my summary page)?

Any help at all would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Using Formulas in a Table TJ Tables 4 August 29th 07 11:00 PM
TABLE - Formulas? WordPerfect User Needs Help New Users 3 August 10th 07 04:43 AM
Formulas in a Table User Microsoft Word Help 1 October 2nd 06 10:45 PM
Formulas in a Table corkman New Users 1 September 8th 05 01:27 AM
MS Word Table Formulas?? jaccs89 Tables 2 August 20th 05 09:06 PM