Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
prav_123 prav_123 is offline

Default Format change of date

I am trying to create a word document with data from database.One of the
fields is date. The format of this date appears in the word document as
mm/dd/yy but I need it to be in dd/mm/yy format.Can you help.Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

See the "Dates: day/month reversed" item under the "Connection methods"
topic of the "Mail merge in Word 2002" section of fellow MVP Cindy
Meister's website at
http://homepage.swissonline.ch/cindy...r/MergFram.htm

--
Hope this helps.