Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
LTObach LTObach is offline

Default Changing the mailmerge default email from Outlook to another?

I am attempting to do a mailmerge that will emanate from a specifically
created account rather than my Outlook, as all the expected replies would
would be better off centralized on one specific email account created just
for said storage. But when I create the mailmerge through Word I cannot get
it to give me any email options, i.e. change default email server. Anyone
know if this is possible?
Thanks.

-Michael R. Obach
2LT, IN, MN ARNG
Work: (651)268-8979
Cell: (701)306-1664
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

You need to be logged into that account in Outlook when the merge is
performed.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.