Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Carolyn Carolyn is offline

Default When I try to print the address label Word selects the signature l

When I choose Tools, Letters and Mailings, Envelopes and Labels, from a
mailmerge document, Word chooses the signature lines for the address instead
of the address block. Is there any work around for this? I'm using Word 2003
SP3. I also use Goldmine integration with Word.

Thanks.

-- Carolyn

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Carolyn Carolyn is offline

Default When I try to print the address label Word selects the signatu

I've been selecting the text before I run the label tool, and this works. I
was just hoping there was a way to make Word recognize the address block
since this is a feature I use a lot.

-- Carolyn

Carolyn wrote:
When I choose Tools, Letters and Mailings, Envelopes and Labels, from
a mailmerge document, Word chooses the signature lines for the
address instead of the address block. Is there any work around for
this? I'm using Word 2003 SP3. I also use Goldmine integration with
Word.

Thanks.

-- Carolyn

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Word will pick the first block of text that looks like an address. If you
have ambiguous blocks of text (like your signature block) Word may not pick
the correct block.