Pat

Default formatting applied, it formats entire doc use undo to rem frm

When I apply any formatting, such as bold, indent or others, the formatting
is applied to the entire doc. If I click undo, it is removed from all parts
of the doc. except that which is highlighted.
garfield-n-odie

See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting...eformatted.htm .