Posted to microsoft.public.mac.office.word,microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
John McGhie John McGhie is offline

Default Microsoft Office 2007 Word/Vista

Sorry, wrong group. You're in the Mac group, you want the PC one. I have
cross-posted for you.

On 21/01/08 1:07 PM, in article
, "Steph AMF" Steph
wrote:

When I open Word, I get the message: 'Opening this document will run the
following SQL command: Select *From 'Office Address List' Daa from your
database will be placed in the document. Do you want to Continue?' Whether I
answer yes or no Word opens up to an envelope. I was trying to figure out how
to do labels in Word. I went into Mailings, Select Recipients, Type New List
and tried to add addresses to be able to use on address labels or envelopes.
I was in envelopes earlier and had put our address as the return address. I
went into labels to try and figure out how to do multiple, but different,
labels. I may have also clicked on mail merge of some sort. How do I get it
to open up to an 8 1/2 x 11 document page like normal and get rid of this
message?

--
Don't wait for your answer, click he
http://www.word.mvps.org/

Please reply in the group. Please do NOT email me unless I ask you to.

John McGhie, Consultant Technical Writer
McGhie Information Engineering Pty Ltd
http://jgmcghie.fastmail.com.au/
Sydney, Australia. S33°53'34.20 E151°14'54.50
+61 4 1209 1410,

Posted to microsoft.public.mac.office.word,microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Probably a couple of things going on here.

See the article "Why is my "Blank Document" not blank?" at:

http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErr...ocNotBlank.htm

and the following Knowledge Base article:

"Opening This Will Run the Following SQL Command" Message When You Open a
Word Document - 825765 at:

http://support.microsoft.com?kbid=825765

--
Hope this helps.