Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
ll ll is offline

Default Mailmerge

Hi - I have a very large table that was converted from WordPerfect. It
looked pretty fine but when I try to merge I get an error that says: "A
field calculation error occurred in record 1." Anyone know how I could take
care of this problem. If there's a pretty easy fix, it would be great
instead of having to this 70-page table over again from scratch. Thanks, Lisa
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Impossible to say without seeing the table. I'll be out most of today, but
if you want to send a sample of the table (including the first few rows) to
the link on my web site, I'll have a look later.

MailMerge Mani K Microsoft Word Help 1 January 5th 06 07:50 AM
Using MailMerge from C#.NET Csabi Mailmerge 0 October 12th 05 11:25 AM
mailmerge chuckz Mailmerge 1 July 20th 05 10:47 AM
mailmerge CHES Mailmerge 1 December 17th 04 07:39 AM
mailmerge Felicity Mailmerge 1 December 17th 04 07:37 AM