Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
kayhonak kayhonak is offline

Default merge works only for the first document

I'm using Office professional 2003. I have created a template in Word and am
accessing data in Excel. There are 34 columns. When I run the merge, the
first document is created correctly, but none of the remaining nine documents
accept any data.

any ideas why this won't work?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

What exactly do you mean by "run the merge"? Have you executed it to a
printer or to a new document?

When you say the remaining "nine documents", are you saying that nine
documents are produced, but that they not contain the data from the data
source? Or is it that there are 10 records in the data source and you are
only getting the data for the first record? That would mean that you have
not actually executed the merge.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.