Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Dmiles

Default What version of Word has new mail merge wizard in version 10

There is a version of Word that has the mail merge wizard off to the right of
the screen - instead of popping up a form. How do I install this... I know
that it is associated with version 10. I have ver. 9 on my machine
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi ?B?RG1pbGVz?=,

There is a version of Word that has the mail merge wizard off to the right of
the screen - instead of popping up a form. How do I install this... I know
that it is associated with version 10. I have ver. 9 on my machine

this is built into Word and is only available in versions 10 and 11. You can't
create or install it on version 9.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org

in the newsgroup and not by e-mail :-)

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor

Moreover most people prefer the way it was done in Word 2000 (Word 9).

Cindy M -WordMVP- wrote:
Hi ?B?RG1pbGVz?=,

There is a version of Word that has the mail merge wizard off to the
right of the screen - instead of popping up a form. How do I
install this... I know that it is associated with version 10. I
have ver. 9 on my machine

this is built into Word and is only available in versions 10 and 11.
You can't create or install it on version 9.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org

This reply is posted in the Newsgroup; please post any follow
question or reply in the newsgroup and not by e-mail :-)