Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
JLee

Default Can a Word page be divided into sections(like in WordPerfect)?

I'm trying to re-type some old documents in Word, and I have one WordPerfect
document that I have divided into 4 sections. I have looked everywhere in
Word for this option, but I can't find it anywhere.

FYI---In WordPerfect, each divided section has it's own margins...like
having mini pages on one page.

how do i set up template in vbeditor without proggramming language ARRRGH New Users 4 October 1st 05 03:19 AM
Envelope Address GR New Users 5 April 24th 05 09:48 PM
WP Delay Code - Word Equiv Mike G - Milw, WI Microsoft Word Help 6 January 10th 05 05:12 PM