Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tall John

Default How do I get consecutive page numbers in all sections of a Word do

I am creating a manual that has different sections that are not sequential.
1, 2, 10 11, 12, 16 etc. I have tried to make the footers all "same as
previous section", but when I put in a auto page number reference in the
first section the numbering does not follow into the next section.

Other non changeable areas do continue throughout the footers for the
document.

Thanks,

John

WP merge file to Word sstires Tables 4 February 14th 06 07:26 PM
Page Numbers Print { PAGE } in Footer in WORD even after ALT + F9 Brent Microsoft Word Help 3 June 2nd 05 05:35 PM