Berhman

Default What Fonts come with Mircrosoft office 2003 Editions?

I was wondering want fonts come with Mircrosoft Office 2003 Editions(student
and teacher additions) because I only have like 10 fonts!
Thanks
Mary Sauer

Fonts that are installed with Office
http://support.microsoft.com/default...&Product=offxp

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/
"Berhman" wrote in message
I was wondering want fonts come with Mircrosoft Office 2003 Editions(student
and teacher additions) because I only have like 10 fonts!
Thanks

garfield-n-odie

My guess is that your currently selected or default printer is
either "None" or a printer that is not capable of printing fonts.
Click on File | Print | select a printer that is capable of
printing fonts | Close, and you will see more font choices in Word.

Berhman wrote:

I was wondering want fonts come with Mircrosoft Office 2003 Editions(student
and teacher additions) because I only have like 10 fonts!
Thanks

Berhman

The fonts that were listed were not on my fonts list! Is there anyway I can
get them or can I download them on mircrosoft? I also tried that printer
thing but it didn't work! My printer prints fine! Should I reinstall my
program?
Thanks

Berhman wrote:

I was wondering want fonts come with Mircrosoft Office 2003 Editions(student
and teacher additions) because I only have like 10 fonts!
Thanks

Open Control Panel | Add/Remove Programs and select Microsoft Office 2003.
Click on Change and then follow your nose through the setup procedure. Find
the fonts (probably under Shared Tools) and make sure that all are set to
Run from My Computer.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Try rerunning setup and adding all the fonts.

newsgroup so
all may benefit.

news

Berhman wrote:

I was wondering want fonts come with Mircrosoft Office 2003

Editions(student
and teacher additions) because I only have like 10 fonts!
Thanks

Berhman

How do u make sure that they are set to run from my computer? I just really
confused because I need fonts but I can't access the ones my computer
software comes with! Do you know a place where I could download them? For
free maybe?

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Try rerunning setup and adding all the fonts.

newsgroup so
all may benefit.

news The fonts that were listed were not on my fonts list! Is there anyway

Berhman wrote:

I was wondering want fonts come with Mircrosoft Office 2003
Editions(student
and teacher additions) because I only have like 10 fonts!
Thanks

Vince

I am having the same problem. When I Open Control Panel | Add/Remove
Programs and select Microsoft Office 2003, then Click on Change and follow I
cannot find "Fonts" under Shared Tools or anywhere. Any further assistance
would be appreciated.

Berhman wrote:

I was wondering want fonts come with Mircrosoft Office 2003
Editions(student
and teacher additions) because I only have like 10 fonts!
Thanks

Bob Buckland ?:-\)

Hi Vince,

The additional Fonts choice may not be present if your
edition of Office 2003 doesn't include MS Office Publisher 2003.
In the Professional Office 2003 edition fonts are stored in,
if I recall correctly, 11 different .cab files.

========
"Vince" wrote in message ...
I am having the same problem. When I Open Control Panel | Add/Remove
Programs and select Microsoft Office 2003, then Click on Change and follow I
cannot find "Fonts" under Shared Tools or anywhere. Any further assistance
would be appreciated.
--
Let us know if this helped you,

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP

For Everyday MS Office tips to "use right away" -
http://microsoft.com/events/series/a...andtricks.mspx

Vince

Thanks Bob. I think you might be right. The version of Word 2003 that I
have came with Office 2003 Basic, which includes only Word, Excel and
Outlook. I was previously using Word 2000 which came with Office 2000
Professional, which included Publisher 2000, etc. Because some fonts are not
carrying forward from older Word documents to Word 2003, I have resorted to
uninstalling Office 2003 Basic altogher and installed Office 2000
Professional because it has publisher and a wider variety of fonts. I would
obviously prefer to use Word 2003 though. If I install Publisher 2000 (which
I have from Professional Office 2000), do you think that will allow me to
access the additional fonts using Word 2003? Thanks in advance Bob or anyone
else who can add to this.

"Vince" wrote in message ...
I am having the same problem. When I Open Control Panel | Add/Remove
Programs and select Microsoft Office 2003, then Click on Change and follow I
cannot find "Fonts" under Shared Tools or anywhere. Any further assistance
would be appreciated.
--
Let us know if this helped you,

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP

For Everyday MS Office tips to "use right away" -
http://microsoft.com/events/series/a...andtricks.mspx

Bob Buckland ?:-\)

Hi Vince,

If you do a custom install of Office 2003
(while leaving Publisher 2000) the install
should generally not remove the existing fonts.

=======
"Vince" wrote in message ...
[...]

Bob Buckland ?:-\)

Hi Vince,

Unless you have a need to use the 2000 version of Word
as well (and wait for the 'preparing to install' delay
when you go back and forth between Word 2000 and Word 2003)
generally, keep the Office 2000 apps that don't have a 2003
counterpart and remove the ones that do have a replacement
version.

======
"Vince" wrote in message ...
Thanks Bob. Do you recommend keeping Word 2000 installed or uninstalling it?
--
Let us know if this helped you,

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP

For Everyday MS Office tips to "use right away" -
http://microsoft.com/events/series/a...andtricks.mspx

Vince

Thanks again Bob. Strangely enough, I completely uninstalled Office 2000
Professional (or so I thought) and then reinstalled Office 2003 Basic. I
tried Word 2003 before installing any Office 2000 programs and found that all
of the fonts from Word/Publisher 2000 are now available on Word 2003.
Apparently, Publisher 2000 was not uninstalled when I attempted to removed
Office 2000 Professional. Don't know why Publisher 2000 remained, but my
problem is resolved and am fine with the result. Thanks again.