Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Kayaa

Default Word 2007 Status bar disappeard

Anybody had this pb before? The status bar in word 2007 mysteriously
dissappeared and I cant figure out how to get it back.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Tools | Options | View: Status bar.

"Kayaa" wrote in message
Anybody had this pb before? The status bar in word 2007 mysteriously
dissappeared and I cant figure out how to get it back.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Bob Buckland ?:-\)

Hi Kayaa,

I'm guessing Suzanne missed the '2007' reference in the subject line There isn't an 'off' switch for the Status Bar in Word
2007. It's considered to be an integral part of the new 2007 user interface (UI)

If you no longer have the Ribbon available at the top of the page you may be in Full Screen Reading mode. If so either the escape
key or clicking the button on the top right that takes you back to the prior view should help.

If not, then you may want to try start Word in Office safe mode (hold ctrl key when starting Word) to see if there may be an add-in
that is modifying the behavior of Word.

=======

--
I hope this helped you,

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office system products MVP

*Courtesy is not expensive and can pay big dividends

LINKS for the 2007 Office System

1. Read about it, try it, or watch the movie
the 2007 Microsoft Office system iinfo is at
http://microsoft.com/office/preview

2. Already have 2007 Office System Beta 2?
Send Microsoft your feedback (with pictures)
http://sas.office.microsoft.com/

3. Use the 2007 OfficeOnline website without Office2007

a. Install the ActiveX access control
http://office.microsoft.com/search/r...XT101650581033
b. then visit http://officebeta.iponet.net

WP merge file to Word sstires Tables 4 February 14th 06 07:26 PM
How can Word display full path of a file in the title bar? SAsif Microsoft Word Help 1 January 26th 06 05:32 PM