Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Denise Holloway Denise Holloway is offline

Default I wanted find out how to get a check stub if you get paid cash?

I'm a self-employed hairstylist and my clients pay me by cash, but I am
currenlty looking for an apartment and the landlord requested that I need a
check stub as proof of income. I explained to him that I get paid cash on a
daily basis and the rent will be paid on time, everytime but he disagreed, so
my question to the public is how to obtain a check stub if you get paid cash.
Any information available would be of great help.

P.S. Happy New Year.

Ms. Holloway
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

While I wish you luck in your quest, this is absolutely the wrong
place to ask. This area is for questions about Microsoft Word
documents...

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

On Fri, 29 Dec 2006 11:39:01 -0800, Denise Holloway Denise
wrote:

I'm a self-employed hairstylist and my clients pay me by cash, but I am
currenlty looking for an apartment and the landlord requested that I need a
check stub as proof of income. I explained to him that I get paid cash on a
daily basis and the rent will be paid on time, everytime but he disagreed, so
my question to the public is how to obtain a check stub if you get paid cash.
Any information available would be of great help.

P.S. Happy New Year.

Ms. Holloway

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Yacbo Yacbo is offline

Hi Denise:

You pose an interesting, albeit incongruent question for the gallery at
hand. But I'm working on the presumption that you figured you could expect
honesty if not expertise from the folks here. I frankly don't know how you
prove income in an all cash business but I know who can help you. Call the
Clark Howard consumer hotline at 404-892-8227 from 10:00am-7:00pm (est)
Mon-Fri. Clark is a consumer advocate out of Atlanta and he and his staff
will help you free of charge. He hails from flagship AM 750 radio in the ATL
and his website is clarkhoward.com. Good luck.