Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
magruders

Default how do i put my file in my folder

i`m new,ive only had my pc,3mths,can u help me .i can make a file/folder,but
i cant put one in the other
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]

It sounds like you need to invest in a book on Windows. Make sure it's for
the same version of Windows that your computer has. (This is not meant as an
insult - I have *many* of the Dummies books in my tech library. Just bought
another one last week.)

Also, learn how to search the web. Google is your friend. Believe me - there
is an answer to almost EVERY question you have about computers. And if you
can find the MS newsgroups site, you'll find searching subject with Google a
snap.

Good luck - and safe computing!

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"magruders" wrote in message
i`m new,ive only had my pc,3mths,can u help me .i can make a
file/folder,but
i cant put one in the other

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Uncle Joe

You can save a file in a folder but not vice versa.

Use Save As under Word's File menu and save your
new document in the folder you created.

You really need to study Windows by basic books,
and by reading Windows' online help. This also
holds true for using Word. Forumlate your question(s)
and search Word for Help. Press F1 while in Word.