Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Jesse Barber Jesse Barber is offline

Default Line of small red dots.

What does the line of small red dots under all of my street addresses in WORD
documents mean ? (WORD 2003 PROF)
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

They're probably actual "purple" and indicate smart tags. See the Help topic
"What do the underlines in my document mean?"

http://word.mvps.org

"Jesse Barber" Jesse wrote in message
What does the line of small red dots under all of my street addresses in
WORD
documents mean ? (WORD 2003 PROF)

bosede 087 bosede 087 is offline
Junior Member