Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
bethabby bethabby is offline

Default how do I set up format to use avery labels for mailing list

I need to write a new label sheet for a mailing list. I know there is a
section somewhere to format it to fit on an avery 33 label sheet, but don't
know where it is and how to get into it.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

In Word 2002 or 2003, click on Tools | Letters and Mailings | Envelopes
and Labels | Labels | Options | Product number: choose your Avery label
stock number | OK | New Document. If you don't see the label
boundaries, then click on Table | Show Gridlines. Type what you want
into each table cell.

bethabby wrote:
I need to write a new label sheet for a mailing list. I know there is a
section somewhere to format it to fit on an avery 33 label sheet, but don't
know where it is and how to get into it.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

See http://www.gmayor.com/mail_merge_lab...th_word_xp.htm or
http://www.gmayor.com/merge_labels_with_word_2007.htm

bethabby wrote:
I need to write a new label sheet for a mailing list. I know there is
a section somewhere to format it to fit on an avery 33 label sheet,
but don't know where it is and how to get into it.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Rebecca Kruger Rebecca Kruger is offline

i am using Avery 5160 labels and can't figure out how to set up the new document to start putting in information.

On Sunday, July 22, 2007 8:34 PM bethabb wrote:

I need to write a new label sheet for a mailing list. I know there is a
section somewhere to format it to fit on an avery 33 label sheet, but do not

On Monday, July 23, 2007 1:39 AM Graham Mayor wrote:

See http://www.gmayor.com/mail_merge_lab...th_word_xp.htm or
http://www.gmayor.com/merge_labels_with_word_2007.htm

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

If you just want to type on a sheet of labels, click New Document in the
Labels dialog. If you are wanting to create a mail merge main document, see
the appropriate one of the following articles:

Mail merge labels with Word 2002/2003

Mail merge labels with Word 2007/2010
http://www.gmayor.com/merge_labels_with_word_2007.htm

http://word.mvps.org

Avery Mailing Labels MsDesi Mailmerge 1 December 11th 06 05:08 AM
what template do I use for avery 8986 mailing labels 8986 Avery Mailing Labels Microsoft Word Help 1 April 25th 06 10:07 PM
can I print numbers vertically on avery mailing labels? jewellly New Users 1 March 30th 06 06:52 AM
Avery 8160 mailing labels SueZQ New Users 1 August 30th 05 06:12 AM
avery mailing labels 5269 not listed in word Glen Microsoft Word Help 2 August 11th 05 08:52 PM