External files not recognised after saving from Word Document 2007

Old September 12th 14, 08:00 AM
xmac xmac is offline

Default External files not recognised after saving from Word Document 2007

I'm copying a document (lets say .zip) to my word document in 2007 MS word. Once I copy it to the document and I copy it back to the desktop and it does not work. The the extrator fails to recognise the zip files. This happens with other files too. Please help.