Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Trisya247 Trisya247 is offline

Default How to change a single page orientation in one documet?

I have one set document with 10 pages inside. But I need only two pages (i.e
page 6&7) display as landscape format. The rest let it be potrait. How to do
it?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Gordon[_4_] Gordon[_4_] is offline

"Trisya247" wrote in message
I have one set document with 10 pages inside. But I need only two pages
(i.e
page 6&7) display as landscape format. The rest let it be potrait. How to
do
it?

Create a section break before and after each page you want to be
landscape....

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting...apeSection.htm

Trisya247 wrote:
I have one set document with 10 pages inside. But I need only two
pages (i.e page 6&7) display as landscape format. The rest let it be
potrait. How to do it?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

And note that if you are going to duplex print the document, many printer
drivers are unable to print portrait and landscape on the same sheet: so you
may need to make pages 5 and 6 landscape to duplex print correctly. But try
testing your printer first.

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP