Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Gordon[_5_] Gordon[_5_] is offline

Default Ping Suzanne Barnhill re Blank Page

Hi Suzanne - I have a blank page I can't get rid of. I've shown Formatting
marks as per your page here http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/wordfaqs/blankpage.htm
and I have a paragraph mark at the top of the blank page. I can't delete it!
Nothing happens. How do I get rid of it?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Gordon[_5_] Gordon[_5_] is offline

"Gordon" wrote in message
Hi Suzanne - I have a blank page I can't get rid of. I've shown Formatting
marks as per your page here
http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/wordfaqs/blankpage.htm and I have a paragraph
mark at the top of the blank page. I can't delete it! Nothing happens. How
do I get rid of it?

Fixed - there was a page break that when I deleted it, it screwed up the

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Just a page break or actually a section break? The latter is more likely,
and for that, there's help at the very end of
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting...thSections.htm

http://word.mvps.org

"Gordon" wrote in message

"Gordon" wrote in message
Hi Suzanne - I have a blank page I can't get rid of. I've shown
Formatting marks as per your page here
http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/wordfaqs/blankpage.htm and I have a paragraph
mark at the top of the blank page. I can't delete it! Nothing happens.
How do I get rid of it?

Fixed - there was a page break that when I deleted it, it screwed up the

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Gordon[_5_] Gordon[_5_] is offline

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
Just a page break or actually a section break? The latter is more likely,

Not quite sure what it was - faint double line of dashes from the last word
to the edge of the page.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Yep, that's a section break. They're easier to see and handle in
Normal/Draft view.

http://word.mvps.org