Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Mi Tasol Mi Tasol is offline

Default Word has decided to convert my Next page section breaks to Continuoussection breaks

How do I convert all the bleeping continuous breaks back to next page
breaks?

I have tried to eliminate the problem by cutting half a page before
and after and pasting it back as unformatted text but when I put back
the section break it gives me the same bleeping continuous break that
I am trying to get rid of.

I had 89 sections, each with its own header and footer and now the
back half of the document is destroyed.

Thanks

Mi Tasol
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

I can't imagine why Word would do this; it certainly will do the reverse
under certain circumstances, but this issue is one I have not heard of. In
any case, it you go to the Format tab of Page Layout and change the section
start type, does it not stay as you set it?

http://word.mvps.org

"Mi Tasol" wrote in message
How do I convert all the bleeping continuous breaks back to next page
breaks?

I have tried to eliminate the problem by cutting half a page before
and after and pasting it back as unformatted text but when I put back
the section break it gives me the same bleeping continuous break that
I am trying to get rid of.

I had 89 sections, each with its own header and footer and now the
back half of the document is destroyed.

Thanks

Mi Tasol

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Mi Tasol Mi Tasol is offline

On Jun 25, 4:36*pm, Mi Tasol wrote:
How do I convert all the bleeping continuous breaks back to next page
breaks?

I have tried to eliminate the problem by cutting half a page before
and after and pasting it back as unformatted text but when I put back
the section break it gives me the same bleeping continuous break that
I am trying to get rid of.

I had 89 sections, each with its own header and footer and now the
back half of the document is destroyed.

Thanks

Mi Tasol

Many Thanks Suzanne