Richard Summers Richard Summers is offline
Junior Member

Question Help! Template drop down menu not working in 2010

Hi, I have been given a template that I think was created in Word 20007 or 2003. I have opened it in 2010, but the drop down menu's are not working, nor are the check boxes.

I have looked at the properties - the various options for the drop down menus have been input but there is no menu to choose from in the document, it just shows the first option with a grey background. And if I click the check boxes nothing happens.

Can I get the interactive functionality back or has it been lost in conversion from an earlier version of word to 2010?

Any help would be hugely appreciated!

Thanks
Richard
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Help! Template drop down menu not working in 2010

Is this a form? Make sure that it isn't opening in Design Mode (Developer
tab).

If it's a custom template, with custom toolbars, note that these will
display on the Add-Ins tab in Word 2007 and later.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Richard Summers" skrev i