Jaimemstalk Jaimemstalk is offline
Junior Member

Question Formatting Text to Align with Multiple IMages

I am formatting an instruction manual so I have a bunch of images that i want to be on the right side of the page and then I want certain lines of text to lock to each image.

Ex. "Turn the cable to the left" in text and then a digram of someone turning the cable on the right.

Is there a way to format the text so that it locks to the images and automatically moves and changes spacing to stay in line with it's even if image if something changes?
Jaimemstalk Jaimemstalk is offline
Junior Member

P.S. I have word 2016 for Mac.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaimemstalk View Post