#1   Report Post  

Question Formatting Text to Align with Multiple IMages

I am formatting an instruction manual so I have a bunch of images that i want to be on the right side of the page and then I want certain lines of text to lock to each image.

Ex. "Turn the cable to the left" in text and then a digram of someone turning the cable on the right.

Is there a way to format the text so that it locks to the images and automatically moves and changes spacing to stay in line with it's even if image if something changes?
  #2   Report Post  

P.S. I have word 2016 for Mac.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaimemstalk View Post
I am formatting an instruction manual so I have a bunch of images that i want to be on the right side of the page and then I want certain lines of text to lock to each image.

Ex. "Turn the cable to the left" in text and then a digram of someone turning the cable on the right.

Is there a way to format the text so that it locks to the images and automatically moves and changes spacing to stay in line with it's even if image if something changes?