Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Repurr Repurr is offline

Default Word 2007 - printing selected pages from a sectioned document

Hi

Vista Home Premium - Word 2007

I have been trying to print a number of pages (4) from a 25 page document
and every time I the whole document starts to print, irrespective of how I
indetify the page range.

Please can someone help me.

Regards

Repurr
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Presumably you are trying to print sections - enter the section numbers in
the pages box eg s3-s6
or for part sections p2s1-p2s3

Repurr wrote:
Hi

Vista Home Premium - Word 2007

I have been trying to print a number of pages (4) from a 25 page
document and every time I the whole document starts to print,
irrespective of how I indetify the page range.

Please can someone help me.

Regards

Repurr

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

See http://word.mvps.org/faqs/formatting...leSections.htm.

In order to understand the syntax, you should first display the Formatted
Page Number and Section items on the status bar (right-click and choose those
options from the context menu).

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Repurr" wrote:

Hi

Vista Home Premium - Word 2007

I have been trying to print a number of pages (4) from a 25 page document
and every time I the whole document starts to print, irrespective of how I
indetify the page range.

Please can someone help me.

Regards

Repurr

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Clarification: I meant to say that having the formatted page number and the
section number on the status bar helps you *remember* the syntax.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP