Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
ITILMan

Default Justifed text in Numbered lists, last line of parapgraph spacing m

In numbered lists, when I use shift-enter to create a line space between 2
paragraphs within the same number in the list, justifed text in the last
line of the paragrah above the line break, looks terrible. It justifies 2-3
words across the entire line. Word doesn't do this when I hit enter, and move
to the next number in the sequence (it left-justifies the last line), only
when I try to add a paragraph within the number.

How can I make justification see the multiple paragraphs under a single
number in a numbered list as actuall paragraphs? i.e. NOT justify the end of
a paragraph (instead, justifed the last line of all multiple paragraphs)

Please help

DC

Line Spacing Question Peyton Todd Microsoft Word Help 10 February 3rd 05 05:25 PM
Why is line spacing different between printers in document Office. Gmsmith10 Microsoft Word Help 1 January 18th 05 12:32 AM
HOWTO: keep para text on same line as numbered heading w/diff. for vballDrummer Page Layout 3 January 15th 05 07:31 PM
Outline Renee Hendershott Page Layout 2 December 25th 04 02:49 PM
textbox to normal text Jack Sons New Users 16 December 5th 04 03:44 PM