Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
jennifer jennifer is offline

Default My Show/Hide Icon wont go away, when I tab it shows arrows!

I cant seem to click it on and off it's just always on! please help!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

The button toggles between All and any specific characters you have checked
on the View tab of Tools | Options. Go to that tab, clear all the boxes for
"Nonprinting characters" or "Formatting marks," and click OK.

"Jennifer" wrote in message
I cant seem to click it on and off it's just always on! please help!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

In Word, click on Tools | Options | View. In the "Formatting
marks" section, uncheck the boxes for "All", "Tab characters",
and any other formatting marks you don't want to see. Click on OK.