Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
debster debster is offline

Default disappearing superscript numbers

The document I'm working with has multiple footnotes and a couple of them
have disappeared, i.e. the superscript number doesn't appear in the body
text. However, they do appear with the reference at the bottom of the page
AND are in the proper sequence. Any suggestions or how to make the
superscript numbers reappear?
--
Debbie Sterkowitz

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

What happens if you set the browse object to Footnote and click the Browse
Next button starting just above the area where the suspected footnote is?

"debster" wrote in message
yes.
--
Debbie Sterkowitz

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Have you tried displaying Hidden text to see if they have been hidden?

newsgroup so
all may benefit.

"debster" wrote in message
The document I'm working with has multiple footnotes and a couple of

them
have disappeared, i.e. the superscript number doesn't appear in the

body
text. However, they do appear with the reference at the bottom of the

page
AND are in the proper sequence. Any suggestions or how to make the
superscript numbers reappear?
--
Debbie Sterkowitz

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

debster wrote:
yes.

Have you unresolved "tracked changes" in this document (and, namely,
in/with any of the footnotes)?

Greetinx
Robert
--