Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tony Jollans Tony Jollans is offline

Default Zoom not working with wireless mouse and Windows 7

The IntelliPoint software is probably to blame - it has been this way since
Adam was a lad. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. Exactly why
Microsoft Mice do not work properly with Microsoft software, whilst every
other manufacturer's mice do, remains a mystery.

--
Enjoy,
Tony

www.WordArticles.com

"katluc" wrote in message
I installed Office 7 on a new system with Windows 7 and a Microsoft
wireless
laser mouse 6000 and the zoom won't work using the control key with the
wheel
on the mouse -- it works fine on my old XP system and with my adobe
products
on the new system -- is there a way to make the zoom work again?