Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Topps Topps is offline

Default How do i set automatic update of footer as filename path changes

I am setting up a MS Word (2003) template for my users in which the footer of
the document will indicate the filename & path. i will like this footer to
change automatically to reflect the filename and path once the document is
finalised and saved.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Fumei2 via OfficeKB.com Fumei2 via OfficeKB.com is offline

Put in a FILENAME field.

Update the field as required. You could either manually go into the footer
and Update, or you could use code to do it.

--
Gerry