Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stumped[_2_] Stumped[_2_] is offline

Default Spelling correction not working in MS word?

I've tried safe mode and made sure that language is set correctly. It seems
that my dictionary has been deleted. Don't know that for a fact. I've even
removed MS Office and reloaded. Nothing! Thank you in advance for your help.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

See if http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/MasterSpellCheck.htm helps.

--
Stefan Blom