Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Ruth

Default Blinking headers

Hello!
I have some trouble with the headers. I normally use a template whose header
has a couple of company logos and some tex. However, for certain documents
one of the logos starts blinking and part of the text continuosly shifts left
and right, so it bacomes really annoying to work on the doc. Any ideas of why
that's happening?

Thanks in advance.

Ruth

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CyberTaz

Someone has applied Animated Text Effects. Select the text, then go to
FormatFont - Animated Text Effects & choose None.

HTH |:)

"Ruth" wrote:

Hello!
I have some trouble with the headers. I normally use a template whose header
has a couple of company logos and some tex. However, for certain documents
one of the logos starts blinking and part of the text continuosly shifts left
and right, so it bacomes really annoying to work on the doc. Any ideas of why
that's happening?

Thanks in advance.

Ruth

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Ruth

Yes, the elements are in a table, but I've tried with both the "resize
automatically to fit contents" ticked and uticked and in both cases I have
the same problem. Any other ideas?
Thanks!
Ruth