Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
bill bill is offline

Default Word 2007: How do I tell what column space I am in?

In Word 2000 I could tell what column I was typing in because the column
number showed up at the bottom of the Word window

Not so with Word 2007.

So how do I know what column I am typing in?

TIA
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Right click on the status bar and in the Customize Status Bar dialog that
appears, select Column.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.