Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
ScottB

Default How do I password protect an enitre folder? HELP!

Help. I understand how to apply a password protection to an individual word
document, but I would like to password protect an entire folder. Is there
anyway to do that?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
garfield-n-odie

You can't password-protect a folder from within any Office
application. It may be possible to do so from the operating
system though. Try asking in the appropriate newsgroup for your
operating system (Windows, Mac, DOS, Unix, Linux, Sun, etc.).