Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Danny Danny is offline

Default I need to split my sheet into 4 equal parts how do I make a grid?

I want to make length ways postcards...

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Use, or modify one of the existing label formats.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Danny" wrote in message
I want to make length ways postcards...

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

In the Tools Mailings Envelopes and Labels Labels dialog, go into the
Options and select Avery standard product 3263. Then click the New Document
button. Save the resulting document as a template.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

Danny wrote: