AnaSmiff AnaSmiff is offline
Junior Member

Default Word Document Protection

Hello!

I've created my Form in Word 2010, it's all ready to go.

My last issue is the protection, I'm choosing "Filling in Forms" which works great.

However I need people to be able to be able to bold certain words in their text as they fill it in.

I have Content Controls set up with Rich Text Fields but when I enforce protection, the text formatting menu vanishes.

Am I able to set this up?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

As you have noticed, "Filling in forms" protection prevents you from
formatting the document.

However, the good news is that since you are using content controls, you
don't have to apply forms protection at all. Content controls can be used
without it.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP