cac

Default How do I prevent the macros message in Word 2002 startup?

I want to eliminate the "disable/enable macro" message that appears when Word
2002 opens. I have checked "Trust all installed add-ins and templates". The
security level is set to medium. C:\Program Files.............dgnword.doc
contains macros.
Jezebel

Two methods:

1. On the security trusted publishers tab, check the 'Trust VBA project'
checkbox. Be aware of the security implications of doing this.

2. Run SelfCert.exe and create a personal certificate. Then open the
document in question, switch to VBA, go to Tools Digital Certificate, and
sign the project. Then close the document, close Word, and restart.