Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jules Jules is offline

Default Help with Nested Fields

I have some forms (which are protected) containing nested fields.

1. How do I get word to stop asking for the info for the second of level of
fields twice. I have an ASK field which is a choice between 'a' and 'b'.
Based on whether 'a' or 'b' is chosen, FILLIN fields appear asking for
information. These FILLIN fields always appear twice. Is there any way to
stop this.

2. Sometimes, the information inserted for the second or third level of
nesting disappears when the document prints. Is there a way to fix this.

Thanks,