Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Fadeza

Default Problems merging lables from Excel to Word

When selecting a recipient list, the information is pulled up in a Mail Merge
Recipients box showing the info I need but when moving to the next step in
the Mail Merge process Next Record is all that shows up in the lable
boxes. How do I fix this?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

See the article "Mailmerge Labels with Word XP" on fellow MVP Graham Mayor's
website at

Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Fadeza" wrote in message
When selecting a recipient list, the information is pulled up in a Mail
Merge
Recipients box showing the info I need but when moving to the next step in
the Mail Merge process Next Record is all that shows up in the lable
boxes. How do I fix this?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

I am having a problem with the labels, I am working with Word 2003 SP2.
The problem I am having deals with all the labels will not update when
clicking on the update labels button. I tried the detect and repair
through the help menu, and I also reinstalled Word and Excel. Is there
anything else i can try to fix this problem. I dunno if this helps it
is on a HPcompaq tc1150 PC Tablet.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Just as well that you mentioned that you were using a tablet pc. See
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/898630

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.