Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
ItsGipper

Default DROPPED columns in a mailing Lable merge

I am trying to set up a merged Lable job with 2000 + names -- I am well
versed in the process but am having isses with info Columns being skipped --
Notably Address 2 and the Middle names Columns has anyone encountered or
found a solution to this issue???
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

What is the data source? A mailmerge field should not have spaces in its
name.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"ItsGipper" wrote in message
I am trying to set up a merged Lable job with 2000 + names -- I am well
versed in the process but am having isses with info Columns being
skipped --
Notably Address 2 and the Middle names Columns has anyone encountered or
found a solution to this issue???

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
ItsGipper

The source is a std Excell sheet -- with the column headers named to match
the "Match fields" section e.g. First Name, Address 1 ect. The PROB is that
no matter how many times I go back and forth thru the process -- the merge
will NOT pick up the Middle name column or whichever column I put into the
Address 2 field -- I have swaped the addy 2 & 3 coulmns and which ever one is
in the Address 2 ares will not merge in?

"ItsGipper" wrote in message
I am trying to set up a merged Lable job with 2000 + names -- I am well
versed in the process but am having isses with info Columns being
skipped --
Notably Address 2 and the Middle names Columns has anyone encountered or
found a solution to this issue???

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
ItsGipper

the sourse is an excell spreadsheet and I took out all the spaces -- NO HELP
AT ALL its the space in the MATCH FIELDS area that is the problem -- no
matter what info collumn I assign to the middle name or address 2 area drops
out -- Im frustrated beyond telling I've been at this ALL DAY with no
improvement at all

"ItsGipper" wrote in message
I am trying to set up a merged Lable job with 2000 + names -- I am well
versed in the process but am having isses with info Columns being
skipped --
Notably Address 2 and the Middle names Columns has anyone encountered or
found a solution to this issue???

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor

Are you trying to use the AddressBlock field? Don't. Just insert the
individual fields you require.

"ItsGipper" wrote in message
I am trying to set up a merged Lable job with 2000 + names -- I am
well versed in the process but am having isses with info Columns
being skipped --
Notably Address 2 and the Middle names Columns has anyone
encountered or found a solution to this issue???

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Sounds like you are using the Address Block. Don't, just insert the
mergefields that you want to use into the mailmerge main document in the
configuration that want.