Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Dani Dani is offline

Default How to see the grid lines when making labels

I am using Microsoft Word mail merge to create address labels and I want to
know how to see the blue dotted lines that show where on the page the labels
will appear. It helps to know if you have your data positioned correctly
before you print on the actual labels. Thanks for any help
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Doug Robbins - Word MVP on news.microsoft.com Doug Robbins - Word MVP on news.microsoft.com is offline

When the cursor is in a label, from the select the Layout tab of the Ribbon
and then click on the View Gridlines button at the left hand end of the
Ribbon.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.