bunny

Default what words have the suffix gry?

I receive a riddle, and I am hoping someone can help me ,it goes something
like this:
There are tree words in the english language that end with gry. One is angry
and the other is hungry. Everyone knows what it means and what it stands.
Everyone uses it every day, and if you listened carefully I have already told
you what the third word is.

See these for two approaches to the answer:

http://www.word-detective.com/gry.html

http://www.fun-with-words.com/word_g...ry_hungry.html

And here for more variety:
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&l...ry&btnG=Search