Kelly

Default I want to re arrange the order of my pages.

I made a booklet to advertise our new business. When I was done I relized
that I didn't like the order my pages were in. How do I re organize my pages.
Chuck Davis

Select, copy to the clipboard, move to new location and paste.
"Kelly" wrote in message
news
I made a booklet to advertise our new business. When I was done I relized
that I didn't like the order my pages were in. How do I re organize my
pages.

JulieD

Hi kelly

if you used heading styles when creating the book (heading 1, heading 2 etc)
then you can use the outline view to rearrange the topics in.

choose View / Outline - then depending on your version either click on a
number on the outline view toolbar to display the headings up to and
including the number (ver 2000) or choose from the drop down list, choose
show level x (ver 2002/2003) ... then you can simply click on the headings
you want to move and use the move up or move down arrows on the toolbar to
rearrange them.

Cheers
JulieD

news