Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Mike-in-Texas Mike-in-Texas is offline

Default Mouse will not scroll in Word 2007, but works in other Office 2007

I have an Inland wireless 5-button mouse that works fine in all Office 2007
applications EXCEPT Word; this is the only program where the mouse will not
function properly. I've searched through some of the other forum questions
and found a few others who were having similar problems with Word (though no
mention of other applications). I have the latest Office updates installed
and I believe the mouse driver is up-to-date.