Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
[email protected] mkvasquezlaw@gmail.com is offline

Default Removing Pleading Line Numbers and Logo

On Monday, May 27, 2002 at 6:06:21 PM UTC-7, Bob Stock wrote:
I have a Word 2000 document that has pleading line numbers on the left
of each page. The same document also has a firm name on the lower
left of each page.

How do I remove the line numbers?

How do I remove the firm name?

Thanks for any help.

(I don't know how the document was created, but I've tried creating a
document with the Pleading Wizard, and after the line numbers are
created (which look just like the ones in the existing document), I
can't figure out to remove them. File/Page Setup/Layout/Line Numbers
does NOT have the Add Line Numbering box checked.)

P.S. I'm not sure if one of these newsgroups is the right one to post
this to; if I should have posted it somewhere else, please tell me.

Bob

Thank you! This helped me as well.
KonnorJD KonnorJD is offline
Junior Member

Location: Boston

I had the same trouble working on my thesis. Some chapters of my academic work were provided by custom writing service and had different format. Unfortunately, I had little experience in working with Word so, I just decided to ask GPALabs tutor to help me with this issue