Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Rachel Rachel is offline

Default Instructional text for form fields.

I'm trying to add instructional text to some form fields, but I need it to
disappear when someone is making an entry. Word Help says to go to Properties
in the Controls Group and select "Remove content controls when contents are
edited check box". The problem is that check box DOES NOT EXIST. Could anyone
help me with this?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Bo Bo is offline

We had a similar question yesterday