Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Sami Sami is offline

Default "modification is not allowed because the selection is locked"

i seem to get this "modification is not allowed because the selection is
locked" when i do onto word and do some work that i have previously saved.
can you help me as to why this is. thanx.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Brian Brian is offline

Either:
it is a trial version that has expired
Or
the application has not been activated

Regards,

--
Brian McCaffery

"sami" wrote:

i seem to get this "modification is not allowed because the selection is
locked" when i do onto word and do some work that i have previously saved.
can you help me as to why this is. thanx.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Yves Dhondt Yves Dhondt is offline

Word 2007? Then you probably haven't activated your copy, or your trial has
ended and you will have to buy the product.

Yves