Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
APP

Default How to change the caption of an attached object without re-attachi

Hi all,

Please let me know how I can change the caption of an already attached
object (may be a jpg file) in a word file.
Is there any way to do it without removing and reattaching it again?

Pls let me know. It will be very helpful.
Thanks in advance...

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom

Did you insert the captions using Word's caption feature
(InsertReferenceCaption) and are you trying to update
the numbering of captions? Then switch to Print Preview
and back to trigger an update.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP