Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
tcoop tcoop is offline

Default How can I see only my custom paragraph styles in a custom style se

I have recently had my PC re-formatted and have lost all my custom paragraph
styles. I work with 8 different departments, all of whom have their own
different style sets for formatting. I have started recreating the styles
from scratch but now when I start up a new document and load my custom style
set I see all styles that are loaded in the program. How can I limit this
list so as to see only the departmental styles that I want?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

You can copy the custom styles from an existing document that contains them
using the organizer.
You can set which styles are displayed from the Styles & Formatting task
pane (Word 2003) or from the styles dialog CTRL+Alt+Shift+S in Word 2007.