Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Dazed&Confused

Default Exporting Word Form Data into Excel

Currently trying to export form data from MS Word into MS Excel which is
really quite simple, however... all data exported into the plain text file
appears on one line. This means that when I import it into Excel it all
appears on one line as well.

Is there a way in which I can export the data so that when it reaches a
certain point in the form it exports the data onto a new line in the plain
text file?

This would mean that when I import it into Excel the next lot of form data
appears on the row beneath and so on.

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Shauna Kelly

Hi

In Excel, have you tried Data Text to Columns? That might solve the
problem. If you need further help with that, I'd suggest you ask in an Excel
newsgroup.

Hope this helps.

Shauna Kelly. Microsoft MVP.
http://www.shaunakelly.com/word